понедельник, 13 февраля 2017 г.

Revival


I know that I broke all my promises. I'm really ashamed. All the time of my absence I tried hard to make an attempt and begin wrting again, but I needed my inspiration. Now I know that I can write almost nothing without it inside of me.
I can't say it for sure, but I think that I will pass ma CAE exam a little bit later. I'm not ready to do it in June. I just feel it. The results of my pretests make me feel awkward.
I must write here, in my blog, as often as possible.  Just more practice. I should learn new words and use them.
May be I should choose a new topic for writing? I think it is a good idea. It is not so interesting or exciting to write about my days. Sometimes it is simply boring because my weekdays are similar to each other in terms of their structure and filling - my chores, workout, work, learning. It would be more pleasing to speculate about something and much more useful at the same time.
One question - should I worry about making mistakes? Or making mistakes is okay at any level? Who can answer? I'll be glad to receive an answer to this question. So feel free to comment my posts
here.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий