понедельник, 26 декабря 2016 г.

December, the 23rd

On Friday I was extremely tired and all I wanted was only to relax. So my husband and I had a great romantic evening together after my working day. We watched a great movie "Good Will Hunting". It is a bit strange in the beginning but then you start to realise that this film is great.It shows us that we often don't realize (and may be even don't want to do this) what are causes of ouur problems nowadays. It's not always easy, it's hard work, it can hurt you but after sometimes you have to do that. Not analyzing your past, trying not to think about anything serious, just live is much simpler. When you meet someone who can help you, you shouldn't be reluctant, you have to think about this person. Why has he/she come to your life? What do you need to learn? And if you want to change your life?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий