четверг, 8 декабря 2016 г.

December, the 8th

I've just understood that a week slipped by. I can't say it was bad. On the contrary, I've done a lot of work. I always think I can work better. It's a kind of self-criticism. I definitely need you to comment my posts here, it would be like feedback for me.
I must write here not only about my promises but also about something exciting or just interesting in order to make this blog more alive, more natural. I may write down my speculations though they can be a little crazy sometimes. It would also be really useful because it is a good practice in writing and using new vocabulary.
Today I listened to LEP, episode 97 and 98 (not to the end). I just like it very much.
I also worked with some vocabulary from HP2. I've stopped wriring down definitions and started to translate words and phrases into Russian.
I want to choose a good series in English to watch but still can't decide. There are so many of them.
In about a week I'm going to do a kind of a mock exam for me. I hope I won't be afraid of my results.
See you later, alligator!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий