вторник, 13 декабря 2016 г.

December, the 13th

One more day of my studying. Not bad, I should say.
In the morning I wanted to add some mire LEP to my flash card but I came across Shaun T's podcast. It was rather unexpectedly. I decided to listen to it destite the fact that he is American. At first, it wasn't easy to understand because of different pronunciation. Luke's pronunciation is just perfect for my ears, I understand almost everything when he talks. However, I definitely need to listen to something different from time to time.
By the way, Shaun's podcast is so great! It is inspiring and motivating. It's such a pleasure to hear his voice. I hear it every day when I workout. So I'm used to listening to his motivating words, I really like this. That's why I decided to listen to his podcasts for some time. I listened to two episodes and started to listen the third one today.
What else? I completed the 11th unit in my idioms.
 I read some pages from HP 2, chapter 4.
To summarise, I think that today was quite a good day in terms of learning.
I have to revise  all the words that were new for me from the book and do some additional exercises to practise idioms.
That's all for today! Nighty night!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий