пятница, 16 декабря 2016 г.

December, the 16th

It is really amazing how different my days can be. Today was really busy. I had too much to do and it was quite difficult to squeeze all the necessary things in it.
I listened to some podcasts as usual. Shaun talked about negativity. That episode was made just after the terrorist atack in France last year. He was very emotional. His main idea was that we can't change this world, we can't change other people but we should change ourselves. We should overcome our inner problems and try not to spread the evil into the world. It was so close to the ideas form one of my favourite books.
By the way, have you ever read the 'Little prince'? It's a wonderful book full of the nicerst thoughts about our life. I just adore this book. I remember reading it at university in French and discussing the most vexed questions with our teacher. All these hot dicsussions are really unforgettable!
To be honest, it was the only thing I managed to do today within the bounds of my learning. It is Friday already and I am very tired. It was a long week, it was hard for me.
I'm going to do the sample test tomorrow. I definitely must do it because I ptomised to do one sample a month and I'll have some time for it tomorrow evening. I hope that my results won't frustrate me. I will tell you about my experience even if it is disspointing.
Well, that's enough for today. I'm going to sleep in today because I don't sleep enough during weekdays. See you later, my dear alligators! :=)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий