понедельник, 12 декабря 2016 г.

December, the 12th

At the beginning of a new week I am usually tired and want to stay at home sitting comfortably in my armchair and reading a great book. That's a nice dream, I think. n reality I hav to go to work and do many other necessary things.
In the morning I could start listening to the next episode of LEP but I prefered to listen to some music in order to improve my mood. But when getting back home from work, I was listening to episode №99. It was quite interesting as Luke was talking about different things from food to his memories from his childhood. I haven't finished listening to it yeat, so tomorrow I'll go on.
I started to read the next chapter of HP2. Chapter 4. I must complete it by the end of this week.
I also started to watch the cartoon Frozen with my students. It is rather easy and I like it very mych. I want to find all the words and expression from this cartoom connected with winter and cold.
What's more, I've started to work with unit 10 of my idioms course book. I've already found definitions for all the idioms from this unit and I have to do only some exercises now.
So, I think this day was not so bad. I did a lot of useful things despite the fact that I just wanted to be lazy today. Bye for now! See you!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий