четверг, 15 декабря 2016 г.

December, the 15th

It was quite an ambiguous day. I was upset because of some problems but I managed to fulfil my promises for today.
Unit 12 (idioms) is done. I have 3 more left.
Listening. It was Shaun again. It might seem rather strange but when he talks about fitness, it immediately connects with learning languages in my head. Today he talked about plateau. I think that when you learn a language, some day it seems to you that you don't move forward anymore, you can't see any progress. It's not easy to overcome this situation but it is real. You just have to work hard. And it is very important to do one small step forward, towards your goal every day. You shouldn't lose your temper but you should work. Work hard.
Oh, today I watched the first series of "Great expectations". It's a BBC series and it's an exciting one. Its length is about one hour. There are two more series and I'd like to watch them as soon as possible.
Not bad, isn't it? Need to 'chillax' now. See you tomorrow!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий