вторник, 6 декабря 2016 г.

December, the 6th

Today was much better than yesterday.
I've done several things today in terms of my exam preparation:
1. I've finished episode 91 where Luke was talking randomly ebout everything and listened to a part of the episode 93 where Luke with his btother James and his friend Aaton are talking about cultural differences. It is quite challenging sometimes because they talk naturally, laugh and etc.
2. I've started unit 10 of 'A good tirn of phrase'.
3. I've listened to the 2nd chapter of HP2and started to work with vocabulary from chapter 3.
4. I've decided to take part in a marathon where I hope to achieve some good results in time-management.
Well, I think that's all I have to say for today. By the way, it's tomorrow already (haha!) and I need to go to bed.
See you soon!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий