вторник, 20 декабря 2016 г.

December, the 20th

Today I did a few things connected with my learning.
First of all, I completed unit 13 and almost finished unit 14 (idioms). I hope to finish it completely tomorrow.
I listened to Shaun. Today it was much better than yeasterday. It was about changing yourself.I definitely like the idea of trusting and believing in yourself.
I looked through the book "1000 collocatons" (thank you, Lilya). It is great. I've done lesson 1 from it. It will be my next coursebook during my preparation.
I need to relax, I don't know why but I am so tired now. Now I can do nothing with it 'cause I have to work. I can only dream about my coming holidays.
Well, I feel that my thoughts are tangled. It's not a good time to write about something, to try to understand what's happening and what do I have to do later. So I'll go to bed and have a good sleep.
Bye for now! Peace out!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий