среда, 7 декабря 2016 г.

December. the 7th


If only I knew where to buy some free time, I would go there immediately. But, as far as I'm aware, it is almost impossible so I have to do with the exact amount I have now. I definitely must learn what time-management is and how it works.
Today I was thinking a lot about my knowledge of English. I sometimes doubt whether I know enough to teach other people. Of course, I do, but I'm never that sure. 
I've listened to an episode where Luke presents some participants of his competition. To win a good dictionary, people had to record themselves speaking English for about 2 minutes. It's a real challenge, I think. I don't know why, but it's very difficult for me to feel confident when I speak English. It's okay when I talk to my students but not that way when I talk to someone else. I need more practice. Mayve I must record myself speaking and upload this into my blog. Who knows? I'll think about it. 
I've done some exercises from my idioms coursebook. I think I'll complete Unit 9 tomorrow.
It's a shame but I haven't read anuthing at all today except for some texts from my students' coursebooks. 
Tomorrow might be a good day for learning. So, I'm out of here, bye for now!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий