пятница, 2 декабря 2016 г.

December, the 2nd


Well, today was a busier day than yesterday. However, I've managed to do something.
In the morning I had about twenty minutes and I did the first part of the module 9 in 'A good turn of phrase'.
When driving, I was listening to Luke. They were episodes number 88 and 89. In the episode 88 Luke told his listeners about how to play the drums. It was quite interesting because he did it very emotionally (by the way he always speaks this way and I like it). In the episode number 89 Luke was chatting about his ordinary day with lots of details. I definitely have to listen to it one more time and to work with vocabulary which is very useful I think.
In the evening I decided to work with the second Harry Potter book. I started with a kind of listening task for me. I was listening for the audio version of the book for about two first minutes of the thitd chapter and was writing this extract down. It wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. I didn't make a lot of mistakes. But it was a good idea to work with the text this way.
After listening, I've read about half of the chapter. I think I'll finish it tomorrow. And after that I will work with vocabulary.
That's all for today. I'll write tomorrow. 
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий