среда, 14 декабря 2016 г.

December, the 14th

Today was a long and busy day. I did lots of different things from the very morning.
In terms of learning I managed to listen to a couple episodes of Shaun's podcast. I really enjoy listening to them. Altough it is sometimes impossible for me to understand, I struggle. Shaun often repeats 'Dig deeper!' These words are just the ones I need to hear every day from someone. He also talks about motivation, about how not to be your own barrier, what is important when you have to make decisions. When you listen to him, you realise that all your life is about struggling. You shouldn't give up, think that you're weak. Just dig deeeper!
Today I finished reading the 4th chapter of HP2 and started to write down vocabulary. I'm trying to find a way to organise it, a way to classify it.
I did half of the 12th unit of idioms. I dream about completing this book already as I have lots to do besides this book.
We (my students and I) watched "Frozen" to the end. I liked it very much. I want to look up in a dicionary some words and phrases that seem to be rather interesting and useful for me in a dicionary.
I think today was a great day! I did well. Hope to keep it up!
Now it's time to go to bed. Night-night!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий